Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Typo.

During my stay in Malaysia last year, I discovered a very cool concept store with a huge variety of stationary and gift ideas called Typo. I really really want to buy one of their stuff but I found them too late, that time I didn't have much money left for the rest of my stay so I decided to hold my desire for shopping and wait until the last week of my stay there and have much money left. Me and my friends promised to go back to that place and buy what we want tu buy in our last week, but unfortunately one of my friend flight back home earlier then her last schedule and the other one was to busy with her exam so we couldn't make it back to that store. And just today I found out that Typo is actually a brand from Cotton On and found their sites! OMG  I can't hold my desire anymooore. Those cool stationaries are calling me to buy them and I found what I want to buy before!
Fly Fly Away Travel Journal from Typo
Yup! I want to buy this really cool travel journal! But back then the price is too expensive for me! If I'm not mistaken it's around 60RM-70RM, if I didn't have to upsized the baggage for my flight home and I found it a little later, nearer the day of my flight back to Indonesia, I would buy this journal right away! Oh I also found another unique journals like journal for you the Food Explorer, Wine Tester, etc! Aaaaa I felt like home when I put my feet on that store. Too bad, they haven't open a branch store here in Jakarta  but may be if you want to buy it online you can check their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your opinion?